Sunday, May 20, 2012

Design a Tee Review

By the time we hit our 3rd anniversary, we started to realize that celebrating at Disney was a bonafide annual tradition. So it seemed time to indulge in my wish to Design a Tee in Downtown Disney.


Designing the t-shirt was a memory itself. There are computers where you can pick out every aspect of the Tee, from the shirt's cut, color, icons, text, and font. It was a control freak's dream!



After reviewing all the possible options and much deliberation, it seemed fitting to settle on an anniversary theme for the t-shirt. ("I'll wear it on all the future anniversary trips", I reasoned with myself.) As the shop was slow, I think it only took about 20-30 minutes from submitting the final design to receiving the tee. We browsed nearby shops while we waited.  If I weren't so impatient, I could have had the shirt delivered to our resort room the following day. 


The price was reasonable and I was happy to wear it back in the World for Anniversary #4. I think this is point in my obsession where I officially started the Disney t-shirt collection, but that's a post for another time...


What is your favorite souvenir from the World?

No comments:

Post a Comment